The rides at ZORB are potentially hazardous activities which should only be attempted by physically fit people who are within our rider limits.
The rides at ZORB are not suitable to be ridden by persons with any form of health or medical conditions that could be made worse by the risks associated with acceleration, side to side motion, sliding and jumping. It is up to you to discuss any special requirements that you may have, our team are here to help you.
If you are:
- Under 5 years of age
- Over the weight limit of 135kg for an individual
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
We are sorry, we cannot let you ride.
However, if you have any of the following conditions you may still be allowed to ride with some restrictions:
- Previous dislocations
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Condition
- Back, neck or previous head injuries
- Lack of full body mobility or any other mental/physical condition
- Recent surgeries, open wounds & skin conditions
- All Riders must be 5 years of age and over.
- Maximum weight per person is 125KG or 275lb
If you do have any questions about your ability to ride please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (0800) 646 768 to speak to our Crew.