BALL ROLLING CONFERENCE – DATE TBC
Do you currently own and operate a ball rolling park? Do you want to get better work knowledge and learn from us how to improve your operations site developments & profitability?
We are opening our doors up to you at ZORB & Outdoor Gravity New Zealand and invite you to come to our beautiful part of the world Rotorua, New Zealand. Famous for Geothermal activity, Maori culture and downhill ball rolling we would like to extend an invitation to you to register your interest and receive full details.
The conference will include:
- A full site visit at ZORB Rotorua and Outdoor Gravity NZ, including meeting and talking with the marketing and operations teams
- Writing a safe operating plan, health & safety, working withing safe guidelines
- An opportunity to roll down all the tracks at ZORB and try both wet and dry options
- Look at site efficiencies and the different ZORB ball return systems you can implement, what this does to your throughput and profitability
- Look at effective site design
- Learn about ball maintenance and how to repair a ZORB ball
- Site visits to other iconic New Zealand activities, Skyline Luge, Mitai Maori Village, Velocity Valley Adventure Park, Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Daily transport
Special rates will be negotiated at local accommodation providers and will be provided at time of registration.
TIME TO ALLOW:
You’ll need to allow four full days in Rotorua plus enough time to travel here and back. Our nearest international airport is Auckland. Rotorua is a 3 hour self-drive or a 40 minute domestic flight from Auckland.
As tourism experts we’re also happy to assist with planning out the rest of your trip to New Zealand pre/post conference.
Destination Information can be found at www.rotoruanz.com
Register your interest now:
Melissa Craig – email@example.com