Winter can be a bit dreary and miserable, so lets get out there and have some fun! This is your chance to experience the thrill of rolling downhill in our ZORB’s but in the DARK! Beat the doom and gloom with glowing ZORB’s, toasty warm hot tubs, delicious food and an electric atmosphere.
Available for ONE NIGHT ONLY to celebrate the shortest day and longest night of the year – come on down for our once a year special deal and event!
Saturday, June 24 2023
5.00pm – 8.00pm
Limited ticket sales available for this one night only event!
GET ZORB RIDE TICKETS HERE: CLICK HERE!
Packages and Prices
1 ride for $20.00 pp – 1x Straight Track (normally $40.00)
2 rides for $45.00 pp – 1x Straight Track & 1x Sidewinder Track OR 1x Big Air Track (normally $90.00)
3 rides for $60.00 pp – 1x Straight Track, 1x Sidewinder Track & 1x Big Air Track (normally $120.00)
- All rides are water rides (don’t worry, it’s warm water)
- Not available in conjunction with any other offers or deals
- MEGA track will not be available.
- Each package is per person, every person riding needs to purchase a package – multi ride packages cannot be shared.
Darkest Night Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum age to ride is 5 years of age
- Maximum individual weight is 125kgs
- Tickets are sold on a per person basis, each person riding needs to purchase a ticket
- All rides are H2OGO (with water) rides, don’t worry it’s warm water inside!
- Please ensure you arrive and are checked in at the correct time, failure to do so could result in you having to wait for the next available time slot.
- Be sure to bring swimwear and towels as well as lots of warm clothing – including jackets and fleeces for after your rides
- ZORB Rotorua standard operating procedures apply. Should we be unable to fulfill your evening rides due to extreme weather, your rides will be transferred to daytime ZORB rides for redemption during our normal daytime operating hours up until 25 September 2023.
- All tickets purchased are non- refundable and cannot be cancelled within 7 days of the event.
ZORB is an adventure activity in which 1, 2 or 3 people are stuffed into a large transparent inflatable ball which is then pushed down a hill, water is then added (cool in the summer and warm in the winter) to create a crazy slide of slippery, screaming goodness.
Invented by the owners of ZORB, Rotorua remains the only location in New Zealand to experience this iconic activity we offer the longest and craziest rides in the world! With three different tracks and two ride styles, ZORB Rotorua offers a range of experiences for your bi-spherical enjoyment:
Straight Track – 250m: Race your mum, your mates or your arch-enemy down the 250m long straight tracks for maximum speed and bragging rights (loser buys lunch).
Sidewinder Track- 350m: 6 massive corners combined with the longest zig -zag track in the land to blow your mind like a cross between a roller-coaster and a waterfall.
Big Air Track – 300m: True to its name – Big Air will have you holding on tight as you fly down three epic drops, swing around thrilling bends and sweeping corners.